We work with leaders and teams to help them create more sustainable ways of working and avoid executive burnout. Our core workshops include:
- Clear Head Workshop (Half day)
- Creating a Low Stress Team Workshop (Full day programme for Team Leaders)
We also offer keynote talks for large events, and we’ve received great feedback on these.
Almost half of UK employees feel under pressure at work at least once a week and increasing numbers are experiencing excessive pressure every single working day (CIPD, 2013.) 40% of the US population believe that it’s impossible to succeed at work and have a balanced family life (Deloitte, 2017).
Forward-thinking boards are turning to holistic programmes to create the right culture for sustainable high performance. This is not only to retain and engage key people, but to get ahead on innovation, knowing that intellectual and creative brilliance is diluted by overwhelm.
Our clients are living proof that when you feel calm and confident, it is possible to rise out of fire-fighting, thrive at work and have a fulfilling and balanced life.
We have been researching and providing focused 1:1 coaching and group workshops in this vitally important area of 21st Century working for over ten years. All our content is grounded in practical business experience and the latest in mindfulness, neuroscience and coaching.
CLEAR HEAD WORKSHOP
AIM: To provide you with the knowledge and tools to create sustainable working practices in order to increase focus, reduce work pressure and avoid burnout.
As a result of this half day workshop, you will:
- Know how to identify early symptoms of work pressure
- Be able to apply simple mindfulness techniques to help you think more clearly, be calm and avoid distraction
- Understand the physiological processes of overwhelm and learn a healthy way to respond
- Acknowledge the links between resilience and good health and be more aware of how to manage energy and performance through improved nutrition, sleep and exercise
- Learn prioritisation tools and approaches to create more focus and control over your work
- Have identified a practical plan for you personally
CREATING A LOW STRESS TEAM WORKSHOP
As a result of this full day workshop, you will:
- Have explored the six different elements of team working that enable sustainable performance, and have bench-marked your own team against these, using our Clear Head Team Wheel diagnostic
- Know how to identify and respond to early symptoms of work pressure within your team
- Feel more confident about having discussions about well-being with your team
- Be able to apply simple mindfulness techniques to help you and your team think more clearly, be calm and avoid distraction
- Understand the physiological processes of overwhelm and learn a healthy way to respond for you and your team
- Acknowledge the links between resilience and good health and be more aware of how to manage the team’s energy and performance through improved nutrition, sleep and exercise
- Learn prioritisation tools and approaches to create more focus and control over the team’s work
- Have identified and defined actions to bring these new ways of working into your team’s every day practices
- In 2016-17, we have delivered Clear Head Thinking workshops for leaders and teams at Aviva. We have touched over 1000 people through our keynote talks at Leadership Events and workshops.
- We provide a Clear Head Coaching Module for high potential senior women at Thomson Reuters as part of a gender diversity programme. So far we have group-coached over 50 of this global population, working remotely over the phone.
- We provided in person ‘Thriving’ training for 50+ fundraisers at Save the Children.
- In 2014 we helped several leadership teams within the Allied Irish Bank (AIB) to increase well-being and reduce the potential of burnout, through our combined team building and clear head events.
- Since 2005 we have provided one-to-one Clear Head Coaching to individuals in many of the UK’s leading insurance companies, banks and law firms.
What our clients say
“The clear headed coaching module was excellent. Your challenging questions and suggestions will stay with me. Thank you for making this type of group coaching work so well remotely for those of us all over the world.”
DM, Vice President, Customer Operations, Thomson Reuters. Women Leaders Programme participant.
“The session was completely game-changing for the team and the tools you introduced were hugely helpful in reducing overall stress within the team.”
Rebecca McDowall, Save the Children
“White & Lime combine a passion for helping people find and acknowledge their brilliance, with a true sense of purpose in solving real challenges. Their breadth of understanding of both human nature and corporate life, combined with their exposure to different coaching approaches and techniques creates a unique blend of magic. The clear head coaching workshops combined with team development work have created a stronger and more resilient leadership team.”
Elise Finn, Global Head of Marketing, Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters).
For more information email Fiona at: