AIM: To improve your impact and confidence through self-discovery and skills practice
We work with professional women to help them find their personal version of confidence and authority, enabling them to thrive in what is still a predominantly masculine world of work. Many women don’t identify with traditional models of assertiveness, power and success and there can be a tendency to inaccurately perceive shortcomings, rather than valuing difference (O’Neil et al, 2015). It has been our privilege to witness many in that situation breaking out and bringing their best selves to work and to leadership. We are now consolidating our 15+ years of experience of this type of one-to-one coaching into a workshop setting with group coaching and skills practice.
As Oliver Wendell Holmes said “Too many people die with their music still in them.” Don’t be one of them.
By the end of this two day workshop, you will have:
- Increased confidence in yourself and your capabilities
- The ability to sell yourself, and your ideas, in a way that feels authentic
- Greater awareness of any inner critic voices holding you back, and new skills to manage them
- Greater awareness of your personal response to work pressure (and how it differs from the typical male response), and new strategies for managing it
- Increased confidence in communication and public speaking, based on your version of presence
- A deeper insight into the power of introverts and extroverts
- A strong community of peer support for lasting change
What our clients say
“I used to be very busy comparing myself to others. This group coaching has enlightened me to the power of owning who I am and what I offer. I realised the value of my own personal range and I definitely don’t need to be the one shouting the loudest and taking all the light, in order to make my impact at work – and in the world. Liberating!”
Louise Phillips, HR Business Partner
“I can honestly say that I never believed this would have such a profound effect. Spending time focusing on me has meant I am making positive and active choices. It’s allowed me to address fundamental issues about who I am in a very supportive and safe environment. Before: I was working hideously long hours, I was regularly getting just a few hours sleep, I constantly felt under pressure and out of control, and the stress was impacting my relationships and my health. Now: I am more confident and relaxed and I sleep well. Lots of small changes have had a huge overall impact.”
For more information email Fiona at: