Having a coach means creating the space to reflect and work on what’s important to you.
During a typical six-month coaching assignment, you can expect to define and meet three to four specific goals of your choice and emerge with a greater sense of self-belief and purpose.
All our coaching programmes are based on the belief that better commercial outcomes emerge from people who feel confident in themselves, who know themselves well and who are clear on what they offer. We strongly promote personal stretch and accountability; our clients tell us that our coaching programmes result in more capable and impactful leaders.
Coaching starts with an intake session with you and your coach. This session usually lasts 90 minutes and provides the foundation for the coaching relationship: setting your goals, agreeing how you work together and developing a joint understanding of what’s important to you. Subsequent sessions take place on a monthly basis after that. Typical coaching programmes last for six months, although some of our clients have been with us for many years, stopping and re-hiring when the need arises.
All our coaches have established track records in the business world and great depth of experience and credentials in professional coaching. White & Lime is committed to the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Standards of Ethical and Professional Conduct. For more details of our individual coaches and their credentials see Our Team page.
Whilst every client is different, typical outcomes from a coaching assignment with White & Lime might include:
- Increased self-confidence and impact
- Enhanced leadership skills
- Clarity on what you want out of your work, career and life
- Plus specific goals relating to your work and personal situation. For example
- Improving the motivation and engagement of your team
- Aligning your team’s vision and goals to wider organisational strategy
- Increasing the bench-strength of your department or organisation
- Preparing for major transition or challenges in your marketplace
- Improving your and/or your team’s influence and impact across the organisation
- Managing conflict or relationships within your team or organisation
- Confidence in presentations and public speaking
- Managing busyness and work pressure
- Since 2005 we have provided one-to-one Leadership Coaching in many of the UK’s leading firms including RSA Insurance, Aviva, Friends Life, Freshfields, LandSec and the BBC.
- We have long-standing coaching relationships with the following charities and offer coaching at discounted rates to Leaders at Save the Children, Comic Relief and the Maternal Mental Health Alliance.
- We were part of a Large Scale Change Programme for one of Ireland’s leading banks, providing Leadership and Engagement Coaching to a group of 300 senior leaders over a two year project.
- We have delivered a range of keynote talks at Leadership Events including Women in Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion and Avoiding Burnout for a variety of clients including Aviva, Karen Millen and Marie Claire@Work.
What our clients say
“Working with Kate has been a wonderfully rich and challenging experience, with each meeting providing a detailed, structured platform for personal development and growth. Undertaking 360 degree feedback, as part of the coaching engagement, with Kate was really powerful and insightful. Without a doubt, one of the most seminal moments in my career and brilliantly facilitated.”
Tim Sutton, Retail Director, Save the Children
“I am so very grateful for this coaching. Having these regular sessions with Fiona has been invaluable in ensuring the really important work we do on perinatal mental health can stay firmly on track, that my own well-being is attended to and that important decisions taken are well thought through and robust to challenge. It is not an over-exaggeration to say, I’m really not sure where this vital work would be right now had it not been for these sessions”
Emily Slater, Campaign Director, Maternal Mental Health Alliance
“The work White & Lime do is more than just brilliant development and coaching – it’s life changing. I have seen them transform teams, inspire individuals and enable top performance through helping people to grow their own confidence. There is something very human, real and connected in the way that Kate and Fiona work. I am lucky to count them as trusted advisors.”
Sarah Morris, Group HR Director, Aviva plc
For more information email Fiona at: