Having a coach means carving out space to solve problems, reflect and learn, to understand and value yourself better and to focus on the things that matter to you. During a typical six-month assignment, you can expect to meet and define three stretching goals and emerge with a greater sense of self-belief and purpose.
All our coaching programmes are based on the belief that better commercial outcomes will emerge from people who feel confident in themselves, who own their brilliance and feel great about bringing that to work. We strongly promote personal stretch and accountability; our clients tell us that our coaching programmes result in greater courage and motivation.
Typically coaching starts with an intake session with you and your coach. This session usually lasts 90 minutes and provides the foundation for the coaching relationship: setting your goals, agreeing how we work together and developing a much better understanding of who you are and what’s important to you. Subsequent coaching sessions normally happen on a monthly basis after that. Typical coaching programmes last for six months, although some of our clients have been with us for many years, stopping and re-hiring when the need arises.
All our coaches have established track records in the business world and great depth of experience and credentials in professional coaching. White & Lime is committed to the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) Standards of Ethical and Professional Conduct. For more details of our individual coaches and their credentials see Our Team page.
Whilst every client is different, typical outcomes from a professional coaching assignment with White & Lime might include:
- Increased confidence in yourself and your capabilities
- Greater clarity on what you want out of your work and career
- Greater awareness of what could be holding you back, and new skills to manage those
- Traction on at least three specific goals related to your work. For example;
- Increasing the bench-strength of your department or organisation
- Addressing the engagement, resilience and/or alignment of your team
- Preparing for major transition or challenges in your marketplace
- Improving your influence and impact across the organisation
- Since 2005 we have provided one-to-one Leadership Coaching in many of the UK’s leading insurance companies, banks and law firms including RSA Insurance, Aviva, Friends Life, and Freshfields.
- As part of White & Lime’s charity promise, we reserve at least 20% of our coaching time for non-profits and have long-standing coaching relationships with Save the Children, Comic Relief and the Maternal Mental Health Alliance.
- We were part of a Change and Engagement programme for one of Ireland’s largest banks, Allied Irish Bank, which provided coaching for over 300 senior leaders over two years.
- We have delivered a range of keynote talks including Women in Leadership, Diversity and Avoiding Burnout at leadership events for a variety of clients including Aviva, Karen Millen and Marie Claire@Work.
What our clients say
“Working with Kate has been a wonderfully rich and challenging experience, with each meeting providing a detailed, structured platform for personal development and growth. Undertaking 360 degree feedback, as part of the coaching engagement, with Kate was really powerful and insightful. Without a doubt, one of the most seminal moments in my career and brilliantly facilitated.”
Tim Sutton, Retail Director, Save the Children
“I am so very grateful for this coaching. Having these regular sessions with Fiona has been invaluable in ensuring the really important work we do on perinatal mental health can stay firmly on track, that my own well-being is attended to and that important decisions taken are well thought through and robust to challenge. It is not an over-exaggeration to say, I’m really not sure where this vital work would be right now had it not been for these sessions”
Emily Slater, Campaign Director, Maternal Mental Health Alliance
“The work White & Lime do is more than just brilliant development and coaching – it’s life changing. I have seen them transform teams, inspire individuals and enable top performance through helping people to grow their own confidence. There is something very human, real and connected in the way that Kate and Fiona work. I am lucky to count them as trusted advisors.”
Sarah Morris, Group HR Director, Aviva plc
For more information email Fiona at: