We provide coaching and workshops that enable people to identify their strengths, explore what they truly want from their work and define a practical career plan to get there. This creates a confident and energised workplace, where people ask for what they want and stay for the right reasons.
Our style of career coaching is particularly relevant for:
- People who are experiencing organisational change, which may result in a change of role or leaving their current organisation
- People who are likely to be promoted in the short or long-term and/ or who may be on a fast track development programme or similar.
We encourage people to take control and make courageous choices. We combine work on confidence building and creating a personal brand with practical guidance on career plans, job applications, CVs and interview skills.
Whilst every client is different, typical outcomes from a career transition coaching assignment or one of our group workshops are likely to include:
- Increased confidence in yourself and your capabilities
- The ability to sell yourself in a way that feels authentic
- Clarity on your short and long term career plan and route to get there
- Plans to seek and address 360 feedback
- Greater awareness of any inner critic voices holding you back, and new skills to manage them
- Practical guidance on job applications and CVs
- Support with preparing for and excelling at interviews
- We coach employees at Comic Relief through career transitions and also help those leaving the organisation to find new roles. We run Career Development group sessions as part of Comic Relief’s “Learning at Work” initiative.
- We created a career development programme for fast tracked high performers for leading global insurer, RSA Insurance Ltd, focusing on long terms career visions and how to achieve them.
- We ran a tailored personal development programme over 2 years, for the London based team in award winning brand agency, eatbigfish.
- We are currently providing one-to-one Maternity Coaching and Career Development Coaching to individuals in many of the UK’s leading insurance companies, banks, TV & media, communications and law firms.
What our clients say
“The Career Development module for our fast track development programme was great. I loved how they were able to combine the more alternative meditation exercise with a very commercial and pragmatic approach.”
Anna O’Neill, Group Head of Talent Management, RSA Insurance Ltd
“I found Fiona easy to work with, she was quick to adapt to my preferred way of working but also challenging in a good way when needed. I got a lot out of our sessions and would definitely recommend Fiona if you want to work out what you want from your career, to refocus on what really matters to you, or need some help in working out what to do next.”
Alison Cowan, Director of Marketing, Comic Relief
For more information email Fiona at: